TPO ROOFING IN THE WAUWATOSA AREA
Thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) roofing is a single-ply roofing system that keeps costs low while offering solid performance. It may also be used as flexible membrane flashings for walls, curbs, etc. TPO roofing systems must be installed over an acceptable roof insulation layer or other suitable substrates.
WHAT ARE KEY ADVANTAGES OF SELF-ADHERED MODIFIED ROOFING?
- After roughly 20 years of use, it’s become one of the most popular roofing systems in the industry with roughly 40 percent market share
- Heat-welded seams create a superior bond to seams that are taped or secured using other methods
- These roofing systems are made with reflective materials that can bounce back the sun’s rays and reduce your energy costs
- There’s no need for plasticizers during installation, as the material is already malleable
- These roofing systems come with built-in antifungal properties, so you won’t need any biocides
Standard TPO is used in mechanically attached and fully adhered roofing systems in new construction, reroofing and recovery (retrofit) applications. An insulation layer is adhered to the roof deck and is capped with a TPO membrane.
WHY CHOOSE STANDARD ROOFING & RESTORATION
TPO systems are simple, cost-effective and customizable.
If you think a TPO system is the best option for you, you’ll want to work with experienced, professional roofers. While TPO roofing systems are highly effective, that’s only true if they are installed correctly. Workmanship is always more critical than the materials that are used for the job. The team at Standard Roofing & Restoration has been working with TPO systems for decades, and we can ensure that the roof we install will be long-lasting and leak-free. Contact us today to get started!